Comment on page
What will happen when to whom?
Use the scenes tool to outline your chapters.
Whether it is to outline your fictional world's history or your story's chronological events, the timeline is a great way to organize your thoughts. You can create multiple timelines, so you're not bound to cram everything onto one timeline.
Tap the shuffle button to re-order your events.
A timeline consists of two building blocks: moments and events.
- Moments: specific point or period in time.
- A specific time (E.g., 07:15 PM, January 22nd)
- A time period (E.g., the Year 1716-1747, the reign of the Dragons)
- Events: description of what happens during a moment.
- E.g., The coronation of a new queen